- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiative aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievance or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation on human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefit program Assess training needs to apply monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent in Tech Company
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Human Resource Information System, Performance Management, Teamwork and Collaboration, Scheduling, Customer Service, Project Management, HR Payroll System