- Champion the development of AKG’s IP Licensing portfolio and source for new IPs.
- Develop new partnerships & maintain existing clients
- Lead the distribution of content includes animation, movies, and other multimedia across paid & FTA platforms.
- Potential IP licensing categories include Food & Beverage, Stationery, Apparel, etc.
- Prepare Pitch Decks & Sales Reports
- Coordinate with the marketing team to increase brand awareness, and synergize marketing efforts.
- Responsible for annual revenue and royalty forecast
- Analyze and understand market trends, consumer trends, and industry needs.
- Manage assets & advertising approvals to licensors
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years of related field & experience in gaming, media/consumer web/mobile services (preferred, not required)
- Data-driven decision maker
- Excellent project management skills in managing external & internal stakeholders;
If you have a passion for the game industry, have suitable requirements, and ready to work, send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org