Patch 17.4.1 is Live
June 20, 2020
The free five-chapter Trial by Felfire Story Adventure is NOW LIVE with Patch 17.4.1! Follow the story of Aranna Starseeker (Elise Starseeker’s crafty younger sister) as she embarks on a thrilling journey of self-discovery, assembling a motley crew of outcasts and teaming up with Illidan to take on the mad architect of the Rusted Legion itself: MECHA-JARAXXUS! Complete the Trial by Felfire and you’ll earn the Rusted Legion Card Back!
We’re also excited to share that we’ll be rolling out a Battlegrounds balance patch tomorrow (June 18), along with a few bug fixes and a change to Twin Slice which you can read about below.
- Old: [Cost 2] → New: [Cost 1]
- Gonna Be Rich!
- Old: [Cost 3] → New: [Cost 2]
- Old: [Passive] Mechs in Bob’s Tavern have +2 Attack. → New: [Passive] Mechs in Bob’s Tavern have +1/+1.
- Dormant minions no longer reduce the number of minions you see when refreshing Bob’s Tavern (Unless you’re at Tier 6 and have 2 Dormant minions in play, then it will reduce by 1).
- Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 1, Beast]
- Old: [Tier 1, Beast] 3 Attack, 1 Health → New: [Tier 2, Beast] 3 Attack, 2 Health.
- Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 3, Beast]
Battlegrounds Bug Fixes
- Fixed two separate issues that caused the Hero Powers for Lady Vashj and Maiev Shadowsong to trigger unintended effects in the shop phase.
- Fixed an issue where the Deathrattle for Sneed’s Old Shredder was not summoning newly added Legendary minions.
- Old: [Cost 0] Give your hero +1 Attack this turn. Add ‘Second Slice’ to your hand → New: [Cost 1] Give your hero +2 Attack this turn. Add ‘Second Slice’ to your hand.
- Old: [Cost 0] Give your hero +1 Attack this turn. → New: [Cost 1] Give your hero +2 Attack this turn.
Golden Twin Slice will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks after the 17.4.1 patch goes live.