1.2 “Personal Information” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from such data, or from other data and information that an organization can or is likely to have access to. Common examples of personal data may include names, identification numbers and contact information.
1.4 Participants are responsible for any content of the Content and release AKG from any personal liability arising in the future.
1.5 “TikTok Challenge” is an event to create TikTok videos uploaded using the hashtag #MyPokemon Collection. Hosted by AKG on December 15, 2021-February 28, 2022. Participants who register for this TikTok Challenge must follow the Registration Conditions below. PARTICIPANTS ARE PROHIBITED TO MAKE A VIDEO THAT CONTAINS:
- Violation of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Allegedly related to or resulting in criminal activity;
- Elements of hatred, harassment, and/or sexual harassment;
- Sentences that trap, misleading information, coercion to something;
- Information that is contrary to the provisions of the regulations with Pancasila and the Law
- the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Potential to cause ethnic, religious, racial, and inter-group conflicts (SARA);
- Violating decency and pornography;
- Contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations
2. When Do AKG Collect Personal Data?
- AKG may collect from you various Personal Information, in oral or written form or by means of photographs, recordings, data storage media, e-mails, data entry on the Internet or any other means.
- AKG will not collect any highly sensitive Personal Information, such as a participant’s race, religion, social status or medical history without the participant’s prior consent; so long as this is not at issue if otherwise required by the Rules of Law.
- When you enter into agreements or provide documents or other information in connection with your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services.
- When you interact with us, such as through telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and email.
- When you submit criticisms and suggestions or complaints to us.
- When you register for a contest (Including the TikTok challenge hosted by AKG and this time).
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
3. Personal Data Collected
Personal Data collected includes but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Billing address;
- Bank account and payment information;
- Phone number;
- Data on Identity Cards, Family Cards, and Taxpayer Identification Numbers;
- Information sent by or connected to the device(s) used to access the Service;
- Any other information about the User when the User registers to use our Service or Platform, and when the User uses the Service or Platform, as well as information relating to how the User uses our Service or Platform;
- All data about the content used by the User.
You agree not to submit any inaccurate or misleading information, and you agree to notify any inaccuracies or changes to such information. AKG reserve the right at our discretion to require further documentation to verify the information submitted by you.
If you register for the TikTok Challenge using your social media account (“Social Media Account”), AKG may access information about you that you voluntarily submit to the Social Media Account provider in accordance with the social media provider’s policies, and AKG will manage and use such personal data in accordance with this Policy at all times.
If you do not want us to collect the above personal information/data, you can withdraw it at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Further information regarding the cancellation can be found in the section below entitled “Withdrawing Consent”. However, please note that opting out of, or withdrawing consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data, may affect your use of the Services and Platform.
4. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
AKG may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To handle the acceptance of TikTok Challenge registrations
- To contact participants who apply for this TikTok Challenge or enter the contest.
- To respond to questions or requests from participants and confirm the identity of participants
- To operate, record and announce events related to TikTok Challenge
- For announcements, advertisements and promotional activities regarding the TikTok Challenge
- For product/service design, research, development or improvement as well as market research and analysis
- To engage in any additional business or related to the above]
5. Shared Use of Personal Information
AKG may jointly use participants’ Personal Information in accordance with the Rules of Law.
- Matters related to Personal Information that will be shared
The things mentioned in the “Personal Data Collected” section above.
- Purpose of shared use
The purposes stated in the “Purposes for Use of Personal Information” above.
- Scope of users with AKG Personal Information
- The person responsible for the management of Personal Information AKG
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
AKG will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure is made with the consent of the participants.
- For the collection and selection of TikTok Challenge winners (no participant approval required)
- Disclosure or submission is made to the extent required by the Rules of Law.
- Disclosure is made in a way that does not allow for identification of individual participants, such as by means of statistical data.
- Disclosure or provision is made to contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the intended use.
- In this case, AKG will exercise all necessary and appropriate oversight of the contractor by taking steps such as entering into an agreement with the contractor regarding the handling of Personal Information.
- Such disclosure or provision is necessary to protect the life, health or property of a participant or a third party and is difficult to obtain prior approval.
8. Revoking Consent
9. Procedures and Questions regarding Personal Information
You are entitled to certain rights under the Rules of Law regarding notification of intended use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, revocation or request for suspension of provision to third parties, and others regarding Personal Information obtained by AKG. When exercising your rights, you may be asked to undergo identification procedures.